Since March, we have worshipped together online. Although we are grateful for technology and the opportunity to still be able to meet online, we have missed worshiping together in-person. As you may know, we were prepared and ready to start gathering together in July when our plans were changed last minute due to a rise in cases and Fort Bend ISD deciding to temporarily suspend the use of their facilities. Since then, we have been diligently praying and looking for another space that we could use to be able to offer an in-person service.
We are so excited to let you know that we have found that space and we will be offering an in-person services on Saturday's at 4:00 pm. We are so grateful for Triumph Church in Sugar Land and Pastor Randon for allowing us to use their building. We have redesigned our weekend service to offer a sanitary and "touchless" environment that allows for physical distancing.
With this new opportunity came some changes that we want to make you aware of, being that we will be sharing the space with Triumph, we will be holding our in-person service on Saturday night. The building will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before our service and after our service. If you don’t feel comfortable coming in person, we will still offer an online service on Sunday mornings at 10:00 am on our website or our social media accounts.
A couple of ways to be a part of the Weekend Service:
watch online SERVICE
1. Join us in person
at Triumph Church
(10555 W. Airport Blvd. Stafford 77477).
- Please note that we will not be having a service at Travis High School at this time but will be meeting at the new location mentioned above.
- Make sure to read the requirements for attendance below
2. Join us Online
- We will continue to provide an excellent online service on Sunday’s at 10:00 am.
- You can tune in HERE
or on our social media accounts (YouTube
, or Instagram
- Live chat and prayer will be available during our online service.
We believe in the next generation and want to do our part to equip them in a safe and sanitary environment. We are so excited to offer Kid's Ministry to kids birth to 6th grade. We are doing our part to clean before, during, and after the service. We are not requiring that children wear a face mask, but if you prefer that they would, we will do our part to assist with this request. To help apply with the CDC guidelines, we ask that you register your child before arrival. If you don't feel comfortable dropping your kids off in Kid's Ministry, we would like to invite them to join us in the auditorium as we worship. Feel free to bring a iPad with headphones for your child. We also have coloring kits available at Kid's Check-In.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. Face masks will be available and are encouraged for all attendees.
- Auditorium seating will take place in every other row with a 2-chair gap between family units.
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- The Building will be thoroughly sanitized before service and after service.
- Food or beverages will not be offered at this time.
- Digital sermon notes can be accessed through the YouVersion Bible App. (Select “Events” and search “Gateway. Church Houston.”)
- Prayer ministry continues to be a priority for our service. Each service will end with a time of corporate prayer, and personal prayer is available by texting “GatewayPrayer” to 94000.
- All state and local COVID-19 recommendations have been followed.
- We encourage those who are more comfortable worshipping at home to continue to worship with us on Sunday’s online service.
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us for Church Online
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Mindfully maintain social distancing between yourself and other guests.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days, please worship with us online:
- Fever over 100
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone having COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes before the service, unless you are volunteering.